IpNX Nigeria Limited Current Recruitment 2017
Nature of The Job
In the Retail Sales Manager (RSM) is known as accountable for driving sales growth of all IPNX retail products (FOS) in given territory. She/he is tasked with the obligation to develop and grow purchaser numbers by using recruiting new subscribers through non-public engagement, group leads and direct sales executives (DSE). The RSM is responsible for constructing relationships with customers most specially SME’s and grow their portfolios through growing sales generated from their portfolios. The RSM manages her/his people for fulfillment and should develop the territory and be the highest source of records approximately that territory:
- Achieve territory sales target.
- Achieve 60% uptake in streets, estates and MTU’s.
- Drive direct sale executive (DSE) to achieve their set target.
- Train and mentor DSEs.
- Manage, maintain and grow a pipeline of qualified prospects or almost completed deals.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; solution pitch; negotiation; close.
- Drive an different sales activities in the given territory.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Works in collaboration with the team, developing good working relationships.
- Ensures compliance with ipNX values, policies and standards, and ensures compliance will all local statutory requirements.
- B.SC Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / associated disciplines Understanding communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; steady song record of achievement in accomplishing product effectiveness and purchaser enjoy objectives. Demonstrates a excessive degree of enterprise and exceptional with Multitasks performance & precedence setting. Good Microsoft workplace suite competence, CRM competence, along with Visio Exemplary verbal exchange competencies – both head to head and over the phone. Ability to speak effectively in any respect levels of an business enterprise.
- At least 3 years’ revel in in the telecoms area; knowledge of the market, competitor conduct and approach, including associated product dynamics and product management Must exhibit interpersonal talents
- Customer Focused Understanding of Strategic Accounts Action oriented Result Driven Cultivate Innovation Ability to optimize work processes Resilience Self-Development Ensures Accountability Develops Talent Drives Engagement Drives Vision & Purpose Excellent Decision Quality
- Information Technology and Services
- Computer Software
- Business Development
Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates who try and follow multiple instances can have their application disqualified. No fee is required for the net application, test or interview. If you want us to replace you regarding inpx Nigeria Ltd form and guides, please use the comment field and your number within the field furnished here at the page.
Don’t forget about to share this opportunity together with your friends the use of the share button.