UNIMED Fresh Students’ Registration Procedure: This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED) that the management of the institution has released the registration process for the 2017/2018 academic session.
UNIMED FRESH STUDENT’S REGISTRATION PROCEDURE.
1. Visit JAMB Website & Print your Admission Letter
2. Visit the University’s Portal on unimed.edu.ng/portal
3. Click on Check Admission Status to know your admission status and Accept It
4. Click on Payment to make payment for Acceptance Fee online and print evidence of payment or Generate Payment Invoice to pay
through commercial banks via e- transact Platform. Visit the portal after that to Confirm your Payment by carefully entering your
Payment Confirmation No if payment was made through commercial banks.
- 5. Click Account Creation to Create Student Account and Subsequently Log In to fill all required forms.
6. Download & Print Completed Forms in 4 copies.
7. Proceed to Bursary Department to obtain a receipt for payment of Acceptance fee.
8. Proceed to Academic Affairs Office for Screening (from Monday 13th November 2017) with 4 Copies of Printed Forms, Original Copies of Credentials – JAMB Admission Letter, ‘O’ Level/’A’ Level/B.Sc Result, Local Government Attestation Letter, Birth Certificates, Letter of good conduct from a reputable person in the
society, 4 Passport sized photograph, Acceptance Fee Receipt from Bursary Department.
9. On Successful Clearances, proceed to pay for School Fees, Internet Access and Accommodation Fee.
10. Log in to your Account and fill Course Registration Form.
11. Download & Print Completed Course Registration in 4 Copies.
12. Proceed to your Departmental Course Coordinator for endorsement of Registration Form
13. Proceed to your Department for Head of Department’s endorsement
14. Proceed to the Dean of your Faculty for
15. After that, Submit your completed course registration forms to your Faculty officer.