ANKH Executive Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | Application Requirements and Guide
ANKH Executive Nigeria Recruitment 2017 – In this pies of article you i will be giving you the latest updates on ANKH Executive 2017 recruitment application qualifications, requirements, guidelines and other important updates free of charge Get more details and guide below.
ANKH Executive Nigeria Recruitment 2017
The ANKH Executive – Our client, a leading banking software provider needs top quality and Sales Professionals for the West Africa, based out of Nigeria, to fill the position as required below:
- Excellent opportunities with the largest banking software provider has arisen.
- A vibrant culture awaits the right candidate.
- Complex Banking software sales experience in West Africa.
- You will be involved in all aspects of new license and add on sales, account management including: senior level relationship management, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, sales, product setup and delivery.
- The role requires active engagement with presales; post sales based in Africa
- Build fundamental account plans, operational strategy and drive activity.
- Be involved in all aspects of the sales process working with the local account teams: senior level relationship management, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, sales closing,
- Demonstrate customer-specific benefits of products with a high degree of proficiency.
- Analyse and understand customer insights and market trends; adapt, communicate and evolve strategies based on these changes.
- Generate leads through cold-calling, networking and various other prospecting techniques.
- Determine qualified leads through evaluation of prospect requirements and development of a concise understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes and criteria.
- Development of relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within prospect organisations.
- Work closely with the Pre Sales team to coordinate product demonstrations and workshops for perspective clients.
- Travel to customer sites to conduct sales activities.
- Accurately forecast future business
Desired Skills and Experience
Mandatory Criteria: Demonstrated Sales of Banking and/or Financial Services Industry Software in West Africa:
- 7- 10 years of sales experience with a proven track record of accomplishment.
- FSI/Banking Software Sales (5-10 years of work experience)
- Experience of environments where the sales process involves multiple tiers of complex organisations and where the sales cycles are long and consultative.
- Deep knowledge of at least one or more of, Financial Markets, Core Banking Solutions, Trade Finance, Asset Management and Risk Management verticals
- Experience in financial services software
- Must proactively own the entire sales process and be able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- High competence in delivering product presentations and managing client workshops and proof of concepts.
- Strong commercial awareness, excellent client facing and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter & have strong communication skills.
- Be rather a “Hunter” than a “Farmer”
- Possess the ability to conceptualize and build value propositions that deliver a compelling message
- Strong solution sales professional with a proven record of achieving /exceeding annual quota target.
- Clearly understands the nuances and dynamics involved in selling software licenses.
- Has experience in managing teams (for manager roles only)
- Ideally, blue-chip background in a global technology company familiar with complex, multi-level, consultative selling combined with the ability to operate in an entrepreneurial high-growth culture.
- University degree is required. Holding an MBA, Masters Degree and/or equivalent is a plus
- Fluent in English and local dialects are highly desirable
- Senior Banking Software Sales Professionals having in the past worked following companies or similar are especially welcome to apply:
- Misys, Temenos, SunGard, FISERV, iFlex, FIS, FNZ, TCS, SAP Finance, Oracle Financials, BaNCS, InfoSys,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply