The Ghana Immigration Service Job Recruitments 2017-2018 apply here. 2017-2018 Ghana Immigration Service Job Recruitment is open for graduates and Non- graduates in Ghana. Applications are open for interested and qualified Ghanaian to apply, be it graduate or non-graduates are eligible to apply for it. Application Forms available @ http://joingis.com/ apply here now!
This article will be of help for Ghanaians to apply for Ghana Immigration Service Job Recruitment 2017-2018 for interested, qualified applicants who wish to work with Ghana Immigration Service. Read through to know how you can apply successfully and know more about the requirements involves before applying.
Ghana Immigration Service is among the agency of the government of Ghana to advise on and to ensure the effective implementation of all laws and regulations about immigration and related issues.
The major responsibilities of this agency are to regulate and monitor the entry, re
residence, employment and exit of all foreigners and to ensure the movement of Ghanaians into and out of the country.
The 2017-2018 Ghana Immigration Service Job Recruitment application form is in two entries which include:
- Graduates Entry Level
- Non Graduates Entry Level
Requirements for Ghana Immigration Service Job Recruitment
All interested applicants must possess the following criteria before applying for Ghana Immigration Service enlistment.
- Applicant’s must be a Ghanaian citizen by birth
- Interested applicant’s must not have criminal record.
- Must have at least SSSCE/WASSCE Certificates with Five (5) credit including English Language and a pass in Mathematics
- Applicant’s for Graduates Entry Level must possess a first Degree not below a Second Class Lower in Social Sciences/Humanities from an accredited University
- Must be of a minimum age of 18 and not more than 28 years by 31st December, 2017
- Must be of good character
- Be physically and medically fit
- Interested applicants must have a minimum height of 1.73metres (5ft 8inch) for Males and 1.63 metres (5ft 4inch) for Female.
4 (four) steps to apply for 2017-2018 Ghana Immigration Service Job
Before starting your GIS applications form, you are mandated to buy E-voucher from any of the Ghana Commercial Bank branches across the country. Serial number and the pin code from the e-voucher must be available before starting your application form.
- Apply Through http://apply.joingis.com/
- Click on button Apply Now tab and enter the e-voucher serials and pin code details
- Enter your details and upload a passport sized picture of dimension (200×180) before any submission
- Then Print out a copy of the applications summary report, which contains details of your Application Identification (ID Number) and other relevant data
Summary report can be reprinted latter before the closing date
Only successful candidates will be contacted via email or SMS