Bollore Transport Logistics Recruitment 2017 – Apply For The Ongoing Recruitment At Bollore Transport Logistics
Bollore Transport Logistics, Bollore Transport Logistics Recruitment 2017, Apply for the Ongoing Recruitment At Bollore Transport Logistics, How to Apply for the Bollore Transport Logistics Recruitment – Get more recruitment details guide below;
Bollore Transport Logistics Recruitment 2017
Bollore Transport Logistics (36000 pers) is a Division of Logistics and Marine Services of the Bolloré Group. which Present on all five continents, our trademarks carry out all the logistics activities: air, sea, and land transport agents, storage and distribution, industrial logistics, port and rail operations, security and quality control, the broker in maritime chartering.
Job Title: MO Solutions & Operations Manager – H/F
- The Solutions and Operations Manager develops the Middle Office activities of a branch, in compliance with the policy and targets determined by Country/ Sub-Country Management.
Manage and develop their Team:
- Ensure that the appointed people knowledgeable and skilled in their areas of responsibility,
- Ensure that their teams master the necessary tools and processes,
- Drive the Branch operational performance,
- Apply the strategy and business processes in line with global policy,
- Assess the operational risks, the quality of service, the financial balance (projects profitability) and branch’s competitiveness,
- Ensure compliance with regulatory obligations (e.g.: FMC, TSA, Security, Customs, etc…)
Monitor the quality of operational data:
- Guarantee the Bolloré Logisitics operations policy,
- Be responsible for the quality of business data in TMS, DMP, LINK (e.g.: files, events, etc…),
- Ensure the business processes,
- Challenge and support the activity and production costs.
Facilitate the development of business tools:
- Track IT needs within their area of responsibility,
- Contribute to the development of the TMS and DMP tools,
- Be responsible for the Branch’s reporting system (to Management and Middle Office).
Implement Bolloré Logisitcs’ procurement policy and develop solutions:
- Define the implementation policy (e.g.: BSA for air, allocations for sea, road haulers) in relation to the global policy,
- Contribute to negotiations,
- Approve the suppliers at a Branch level,
- Oversee tender requests to Branch suppliers,
- Be accountable for the quality of the Branch’s data (e.g.: rate, database),
- Assist to Front Office in designing solutions,
- Act as main contact for the Branch’s partners and maintain good relationships with them,
- Monitor supplier service quality,
- Gather information on the quality of supplier follow-up.
- You have a significant experience of minimum 10 years in operations preferably in Africa.
- Excellent communication.
- Well organized/team player.
- Analytics skills.
- Fluent in English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online