Bristol University International Office Scholarships 2018 in UK.
Bristol University International Office Scholarships 2018… The University of Bristol is offering six International Office Scholarships for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students.
University of Bristol, United Kingdom
Field of study:
Any full-time Undergraduate or Postgraduate programme offered at the University
The scholarships will be awarded as a one off tuition fee reduction:
- 1st place – 1 scholarship of £12,000
- 2nd place – 2 scholarships of £10,000
- 3rd place – 3 scholarships of £8,000
- All applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
- All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol.
- Applicants may be from any discipline.
- Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3000 are not eligible to apply.
- Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
Currently, Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship Application 2018 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Submit a video (.Mov, .Mp4, .M4v, .Wmv, .Flv) of no greater than 1 minute showcasing what network method to you. The university might be judging movies commonly on content and secondarily on aesthetics. Please post your video to the International Office of Bristol by using e mail. For identity functions, please include your utility/UCAS wide variety inside the frame of the e-mail. The closing date for applications is Friday, 09 June 2017 (17:00 UK time).
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more scholarship details – click here