EFCC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates List for Pre-screening 2017/2018 is Out.
EFCC Recruitment Full Lists of Shortlisted Candidates 2017… In this article, I will update you with Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) full Recruitment list of shortlisted candidates for pre-screening 2017. Stay focus and read through.
As part of our efforts to enhance its operations, the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) is in the process of recruiting qualified Nigerian’s into its Service.
IMPORTANT NOTE! Please desists from any form of gratification so inducement to any person or group of persons who may claim to render assistance to the applicants. Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) strongly denounces this act. So, you must avoid it.
The list includes candidates from the following states:
- All shortlisted candidate from the following State of origin: KADUNA, NIGER, PLATEAU, ZAMFARA, SOKOTO should go to the Kaduna Center
- All shortlisted candidate from the following State of origin: KANO, JIGAWA, KATSINA, YOBE, KEBBI should go to the Kano Center
- All shortlisted candidate from the following State of origin: ENUGU, ABIA, IMO, ANAMBRA, EBONYI should go to the Enugu Center
- All shortlisted candidate from the following State of origin: LAGOS, OGUN, OYO, OSUN, ONDO, EKITI should go to the Lagos Center
- All shortlisted candidate from the following State of origin: RIVERS, CROSS RIVER, DELTA, EDO, AKWA IBOM should go to the Port Harcourt Center
- All shortlisted candidate from the following State of origin: GOMBE, BAUCHI, BORNO, ADAMAWA, TARABA should go to the Gombe Center
N/B: Only shortlisted candidate on this list should come for the screening physical
Date: Not yet announced.
Time: 8 am
Venue: As stated above.
Dress code: White T-shirt, White Track Trousers/Shorts and White Sneakers.
Currently, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This web page will be updated immediately the forms are out.
You are to come along with a valid means of identification, two (2) passport photographs, all original educational credential, birth certificate/declaration of age, letter of indigeneship and certificates of medical fitness (if any) for sightings.
Members of the public are, however, warned to beware of fraudsters who may take advantage of the exercise to defraud unsuspecting Nigerian in whatever form as the exercise is not at any cost to the prospective candidates.
We cherish your hole opinions, and we look forward to hear from you. Hence, If you have any question concerning EFCC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2017, kindly scroll below to the comment section, and we will respond without wasting time.