FUTO Part-time CCE Admission Form 2017: Registration Guidelines.
FUTO Part-time CCE Admission Form 2017…. Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO element time admission form for CCE Weekend Programmes, 2017/2018 academic session is out. See more info below;
Federal University of Technology, Owerri invites applications from suitable qualified applicants for concerns for admission into weekend programmes leading to the award of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) diploma inside the following Schools/Departments underneath:
2017/2018 Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) Undergraduate Weekend Programmes
Below are the available centre for Continuing Education programmes and Specific Requirements.
1.) School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
- Department of Agricultural Economics
- Department of Agricultural Extension
- Department of Animal Science and Technology
- Department of Crop Science and Technology
- Department of Soil Science and Technology
Five O’ Level credit passes in Biology, Agric science,Chemistry, Maths, English Language plus a credit in Physics and any other science subject:
2.) School of Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Physics
Five O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
3.) School of Management Technology
- Department of Project Management Technology
- Department of Transport Management Technology
- Department of Maritime Management Technology
Five O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Economics.
FUTO Part-time CCE Admission – General Admission Requirements
The following Admission Requirements apply uniformly in addition to the specified Departmental Requirements.
Candidates should possess the university matriculation requirement of five (5) 0’ Level credit passes including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in WASC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB
Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in 2017 JAMB examinations.
Minimum duration of Programme is 7 years.
How to Apply
Applicants are to complete their applications via this link: http://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/CCE/CCELanding.aspx
- Enter your Phone Number to generate payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice or simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your phone Number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’ Level result details:
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
- Applicants would be required to pay a non-refundable fee of Eleven thousand, three hundred Naira (N11,300) in any bank.
Note: YOu ought to input a valid cellular number and e-mail deal with for further communications.
Any candidate who fails to correctly submit his software online would automatically lose his/her danger of being taken into consideration for admission.