. if your iOS device is running on any of the above Apple operating system, you’re safe to jailbreak using the guide illustrated below.
OK then but Before we proceed, I hope you’re aware of the risk on jailbreaking your iOS device. However, to lessen the risk, try to create a secondary Apple ID, as the Pangu jailbreak would require an apple account to continue process. So, you’re advised to create a new apple ID and finally, you’re to upgrade your iOS to 9.3.3
as it supports pangu jailbreak.
This jailbreak procedure has been confirmed on only 64-bit iOS devices which includes, Apple iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3 and iPad Pro.
To Jailbreak iPhone & iPad devices running on iOS 9.3.3
Now, we’re about to kick-off, so before you get started, tried to make sure that there is available space to accommodate Pangu apps during the jailbreaking process.
Firstly, disable the security code on your iPhone device; simply go to Settings Touch ID
Passcode Turn Passcode Off. Also disable find my phone features, simply go to Settings iCloud -> Find My iPhone.
Next, download iTunes on your computer (download here
), if you already got the software on your computer, simply connect your device to the computer.
4. Once the installation is completed, the pangu tool should appear as desktop shortcut, click on it and confirm app to run on your computer.
5. After the above procedure is completed, the pangu will launch and search for connected devices, once your iPhone is detected, simply click on the green button for the Pangu button to be deployed on your device.
6. During the process, patiently wait till it asks for your Apple ID and press the green button after providing your credentials.
7. Once process is completed, pangu app would appear on your device home screen.
8. Next, you’ll need to trust the jailbreak profile, simply go to Settings -> General -> Device Management, click on any available profile and trust.
9. After that, tap the circle that is available on the app’s default screen, which after will transform to a line of text.
10. Now, lock your iPhone or iPad device using the sleep button, wait for few minutes which after you’ll get confirmation on cydia installation. Simply wait little more time, your iOS device would reboot itself and cydia app would be made available on your device homescreen after reboot.