Honeywell Group Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | Apply For Ongoing Honeywell Group Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Online
Honeywell Group, Honeywell Group Nigeria Recruitment, Honeywell Group Nigeria Recruitment 2017, Apply for Honeywell Group Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Online, How to Apply for Honeywell Group Nigeria Graduate Recruitment – Get more recruitment details and guide below;
Honeywell Group Nigeria Recruitment 2017
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Competitive Migration Sales Specialist
- We are seeking an experienced, highly professional sales leader who will provide the leadership required in SSA as the Sales specialist for CompetitiveDisplacements.
- Interact with Regional Sales Managers, Account managers and Pole CGI Leader to ensure there is alignment between the business and sales needs
- Responsible for all business related to the growth of the Competitive Displacement sales
- Owns and aligns the Sales Execution Strategy for SSA competitive displacement with EMEA pole strategy for the CGI – PAS Competitive Displacement
- Provide guidance and support to RSMs and AMs on the growth of this initiative in SSA
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within the automation industry, preferably with solutions background, including DCS, ESD, BMS, FGS, SCADA. Cyber Security and reliability experience a plus.
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal/written/presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate at executive management levels internally and externally
- Demonstrated experience in conflict management
- Proven track record in sales or delivery management
- Proven business acumen in driving growth on the face of challenges via capitalization of key Honeywell solution differentiators
- Experienced in the use of prospecting and Strategic Value Based Selling
- Strong ability to manage through influence
- Skills in areas of planning and holding commercial negotiations
- Ability and willingness to travel and generate customer demand in various parts of SSA
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Note: Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. The Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status