Rooting of phones is not easy on like unrooting it, But Tecno Camon C9 it extremely difficult to root using one-click root apps such as Framaroot, Kingroot, Kingoroot on like other Tecno phones.
How To Root Tecno Camon C9?
1. Copy the downloaded Super SU to both internal storage of your phone and SD card.
2. Extract and copy the CWM recovery.img into the same folder as the fastboot.exe and adb.exe
3. Connect the phone to your PC via USB cord while switched ON and boot it into Fastboot (as instructed in the Bootloader unlock guide)
4. The moment your device enters fast boot, flash the recovery.img to the phone by typing the command below then pressing Enter fastboot
flash recovery recovery.img
5. Reboot the phone by typing the command below then pressing Enter
6. Boot the phone into recovery mode by switching off and using Volume up button + Power button
7. Once you enter recovery mode, use the volume button to move up and down
8. Scroll down to Install zip and select it
9. Select Choose zip from /storage/sdcard1
10. Navigate to the location of SuperSu.zip and select it
11. Select Yes – Install SuperSU to confirm flashing
Wait till the flashing is complete
12. Return to the home screen (using the back option) then select Reboot, If CWM offers to fix some errors, select No.
All Credit and Thanks goes to team hovatek for once again providing us with the best method on “how to root and flash recovery on Tecno Camon C9”