Innjoo ayata1 6.0- device with a resolution of 1920 x 1080. which runs on Android 6.0 marshmallow out of the box. This device comes with features such as finger Senor Amazing batteries, it is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor MediaTek MTK6580 chipset.
This phablet features 3GB of RAM and a 32GB internal storage for quick & fast multi-tasking, he debuts in 4000mAh variable battery last more than 5 hours on 4G activation.
I believe many use this device with Google on how to root and get a good result not worry, we ported TWRP recovery ayata1 who will help you to root your device in a minute and you do not the freedom you need to check your device the way you like it. The tutorial below will guide you on how to install TWRP recovery on Innjoo ayata1 and roots.
Feature Of The TWRP Recovery
1. NVRAM backup
2. boot.img backup
3. Recovery.img backup
4. Uboot backup
5. Emmc repair
6. Recovery.img and boot.img install/flash
7.more features now working.
8.Most features are working
9. TWRP features working correctly…
We are not responsible if you brick your phone at the process of flashing the recovery
Things You Need To Know and Need
Steps On How To Install And Root Root Innjoo V1
- Now Extract and copy the downloaded Innjoo V1 TWRP recovery to the ADB folder
- Copy the SuperSU.zip to the SD and Phone Storage of your phone
- Connect the device to your computer via USB while On and boot it into Fastboot (as instructed in the Bootloader unlock guide)
- In Fastboot Mode
- Type this Command Code in ADB
- Fastboot flash recovery.img
- Once the recovery is flashed successfully in Fastboot.
- Now hold the Volume up + Power button Please don’t release till the phone reboots into recovery Mode.
- In the TWRP Mode, you will get a prompt asking you to swipe to allow modification of the System partition. You are to Tap KEEP READ ONLY
- The Twrp will offer to root your Innjoo V1, select No.
- Click Install on the TWRP recovery
- Navigate to your storage of your device and select the SuperSU and select it
- Confirm the installation by swiping then wait till it complete
- Reboot the phone normally.
Congratulation your are rooted
Now Enjoy Your Rooted Device