LISSE AFRICA Recruitment 2017 | Apply for Ongoing LISSE AFRICA Recruitment Requirement And Guides
The LISSE AFRICA, LISSE AFRICA Recruitment, LISSE AFRICA Recruitment 2017, How To Apply for The Ongoing LISSE AFRICA Recruitment, How to Apply for the LISSE AFRICA Recruitment – Get more recruitment details and guide below;
LISSE AFRICA is an adept human resource consulting with key interest in the support recruitment industry with the aim of providing support staffs that are professional,
verified and well documented.
LISSE AFRICA Recruitment 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Consultant
- Learning the products and services offered, including the sales terms
- Setting targets for the sales department
- Collaborating with the marketing department to prepare common strategies
- Meets with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge
- Demonstrates advanced products knowledge
- Adheres to any and all company policies and procedures
- Makes sales appointments with clients
- Teams with other employees to make sure that product is available and shoppable in stores
- Generates new leads by meeting with consumers
- Follows up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with product
- Assembles any and all product displays in a given market
- Meets with retail associates to help them effectively sell products
- Finds new target markets and penetrates them to drive sales
- Discovers how to market products to new users
- Understands how to make products appeal to consumers based on the environment and current trends
- Uses the Internet to push products to a given target market
- Works with the marketing department to develop new sales strategies
- Teaches other sales consultants how to make sales to potential consumers
- Discovers target markets and advantages of other companies
- Demonstrates advanced sales knowledge
- Always looks for new ways to make products attractive to customers
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2017.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Tactical execution of the sell-in components of the retail packaged brands innovation projects for specific brands and channels.
- Execution of innovation project initiatives through Sales TEAMS back to / through customer.
- Owns communication and alignment with internal partners to meet expectations.
- Knows and understands the unique needs of the primary target consumer for each of our customers.
- Continuously conducts market assessments and develops a comprehensive marketing plan designed to meet budgetary volume projections.
- Employs marketing and promotional initiatives to achieve budgetary volume projections.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral and payer sources.
- Builds and monitors customer’s perceptions of the company as a high quality brand.
- Lead a cross functional team from Marketing, Design & Innovation, Sales and outside partners in the creation of new collection concept recommendations that will be successful in the marketplace and contribute to achieving the brand’s financial objectives
- Provide strategic direction to Design & Innovation on new collection concepts from concept approval to launch to ensure the company launches collections with the best chance for marketplace success
- Oversee the crafting of collection concept positioning that creatively and uniquely differentiates them from competitors and creates desirability among consumers
- Ensure product formulations, packaging design, copywriting and collateral materials deliver upon collection positioning to create integrated, compelling offerings that experience in-market success
- Engage qualitative and quantitative research techniques to enhance in market success of new and existing collections.
- In collaboration with the team, develop, lead and oversee the execution of customer-focused brand strategy and implementation of various tactics with the appropriate channels
- Manage outside partnerships to fulfill the best representation of the Company and the brand
- Communicate all corporate matters in a positive and timely manner as directed by Corporate Communications or senior management.
- Conducts sustained research and gathering of data and relevant information as needed to develop successful business proposals.
- Compiles reports based on analysis performed including but not limited to business plans, profit margin analysis, and business risk assessments.
- Analyze financial data and extract and define relevant information for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project financial probability of business ventures.
- Analyzes data to evaluate existing and potential business and program opportunities
- Interprets data, formulate reports and make recommendations based upon research findings.
Application Deadline: 10th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com