No home button light.
Briefing on notifications reception still works.
Full CyanogenMod 13 base
Have everything CyanogenMod 13 have
•This Android 6.0.1 is meant for only Tecno C8. Please do not try on any other One device.
•Your phone should have a custom recovery installed to install this ROM on your phone. Twrp Recovery For Intex Aqua Freedom
•We will be using Twrp Recovery for flashing this Rom
•This ROM will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
•Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the Recovery Mode.
•Don’t worry we are going to share step by step guide to safely
This site or the developers are not responsible if you damage or brick your device.Do it at your own risk and follow the instruction correctly.
How To Flash The AICP 11 Marshmallow ROM On Tecno C8
- Download AICP 11 ROM nd Gapp to your computer or Phone
- If downloaded with computer connect your device via USB and send to the root of your Sd, or you downloaded the ROM with your device move the downloaded Samsung ROM to the root of your Sd card.
- Switch Off your device.
- Now Boot into Recovery Mode.
- Once you in Twrp Recovery Mode, click on “Backup“ Tick all the option then slide the Swipe to Backup button to start the backing-up your previous Rom (Very Important).
- After The Backup Process is done go to the main menu click on “Wipe” then click on “Advance Wipe” Now tick this option Dalvik, System, Cache, and Data.
- Slide the “Swipe to Wipe” button to starting the wiping process.
- Now click Install select the AICP ROM and click more to choose the Fix and Gapps file, so it will flash the both zip without you selecting the gapps after flashing the main ROM.
- Tick✔ the option “Reboot after installation is complete” After the ROM is done installing it will reboot itself.
- First boot will take about 5 minutes to boot up. So be patience