NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme For Nigerians – 2018
NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme For Nigerians – 2018: Nigeria Limited (NNPC) and Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Statistics Canada Limited (Total E & P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) offer the 2018 NASPC / TOTAL National Merit Scholarship The Nigerian Academy of Education.
The Total Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country.
– Applicants must be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
– Applicants must be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
– Applicants must have a 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
– Applicants must have more than 200 score in UTME
To apply for this scholarship click here.
The following documents are required when applying:
– Recent Passport Photograph
– Certificate or Proof of Origin
– Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
– UTME result
– JAMB/University Admission Letter
– 1st Year Result showing CGPA
Applications will close on October 31, 2017. Selection tests will hold on December 2, 2017 at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
For more information visit the official page
There you have it on this NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme For Nigerians – 2018. I hope you found this piece of articles helpful if yes. Kindly share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter Google + and More