Uniport Merit Admission List 2017/2018 Session | Accept/Reject Uniport Admission here through JAMB CAPS – www.uniport.edu.ng
The long awaited uniport Merit Admission List 2017/2018 Session is finally out for batch 1. We are glad to publically announce to you especially those UTME prospective candidates who has chosen Uniport as their first choice of institution in just concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and those post UTME prospective duly registered candidates who took part in Uniport post UTME exercise that was conducted on August/September 2017. The University of Port Harcourt has finally released the 2017/2018 Uniport Merit Admission List tagged batch one list. See the full list here.
Download Uniport Merit Admission list here
All the Successful students are therefore been advice to check their names via the official web page of the institution and commence their online registration.
According to announcement made through the official website of the university more lists will be out soon, the first Uniport Merit Admission List released is for first batch more lists will be out soon.
The institution also instructed the prospective student to be checking the university website from now on for more information concerning the admission list.
The instructions are as follows:
- Candidates seeking admission in the 2017/2018 academic session should login to the JAMB website www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed
- Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes
How to Accept/Reject Uniport Admission list through JAMB CAPS
To Accept/Reject Uniport Admission list through JAMB CAPS is very easy and simply just follow the instruction below
- Visit JAMB registration portal via www.jamb.org.ng
- Login to http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login
- Enter your email and password used during JAMB profile creation
- Click on CAPS to proceed
- You will be redirected to CAPS portal
- Click on Admission Status
- Immediately your JAMB detail will come up
- If you have been offered admission, click the accept / reject button to accept / reject the admission
At times your Admission Status will be showing Admission in progress check back latter. So continue checking your admission status through JAMB CAPS.
Congratulation to all Uniport Fresh Students