NYSC Batch ‘B’ Registration 2017/2018 is Out | Guideline and Requirements.
NYSC Batch ‘B’ Registration 2017 … National Service Youth Corps, NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Corps Members Online Registration Details. Prerequisites for the registration / mobilization of graduates. See more details below;
NYSC Batch ‘B’ Registration 2017/2018 – Guideline and Requirements
This is intended to inform all incoming corps members, ie Nigerians with university degrees and mono- / polytechnics at home and abroad, that the NYSC Online Registration Portal will be opened from 23 October to 12 November 2017 to enable them to register for 2017 Batch- Mobilization “B”.
NYSC Online Registration Procedure and Requirements.
In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
- The Website address is any of the following:
- Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
- Locally trained prospective Corps members are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register.
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
- Foreign-trained prospective corps members should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. Where in doubt, it is their responsibility to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification. The letter of verification must be uploaded during registration.
- Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- Unlike in the past, foreign graduates should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja, to review their documents. This exercise is now carried out in the orientation scamps. They should simply print their call-off letters online and report them in the orientation camps in their fields of application, but should come to the camp with the original documents they have uploaded for review.
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
- Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
- Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
- Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
- All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
- The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this categoriy are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
- Prospective corps members who graduated from Institutions located in the following Geo-Political Zones with challenges related to mobilization should contact the following Telephone Numbers between 23rd October to 12th November 2017:
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 07019190810
- South South – 08092142616
- All part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for the elimination of their exclusion decision from their various institutions. For those who want to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can only be done with the payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000.00).
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED ON 12th November 2017, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.
Best of Luck!